Friday, February 2, 2007

I am tired.

Ever have one of those weeks where you dont really do much or get anything done, but yet, the week just flew by and you feel like you were so busy you just want to curl up and sleep for 24 hours straight? I'm trying to figure out what I did this week that made me so tired.

Monday: I got my new car. Yay!!! Okay, so it's not new. It's a 96 Cadillac Seville, that only has 83000 miles on it. I seriously think the person who owned it previously was a little old lady who only drove it to bingo and church. It's in mint condition. And it's totally blonde proof. There's a button that tells me what my fluid levels are, what my tire pressure is, and low and behold, how many miles I have before I run out of gas. I admit, i'm in love.

Oh and Tony cleaned the kitchen and living room for me while I was at work. Gotta love that boy.

Tuesday: What the hell happened tuesday? mmmm.... I think I talked to Emily on the phone. Oh yeah, I did. Cuz monday her boyfriend had another seizure and I wanted to make sure she was coping allright. Oh and I had to watch my nephews, Michael and Ian, until 8:30 when their parents got home from skiing at Brianhead. How could I forget that? We had to have a talk with Ian about bullies. I guess some kid stabbed him in the back with a pencil and then threated to poke his eye out. Ian is a very passive kid. Talkative. Lord is he talkative. He's the kind of kid that you wish you had a roll of duct tape with you just to get a moment in edgewise. For some reason he didnt feel the need to tell anyone about this incident, so Vinnie and I talked to him about self defense, that it's okay to tell on someone. There wasnt a mark on him (I even broke out the flashlight to check), so I think he's okay. I told his mom, and I guess he's had altercations with this kid before.

Wednesday: uh......mmm... We had a wednesday this week?

Thursday: Vinnie got his new car. Well actually he got it yesterday but he didnt bring it home. It's a 06 Dodge Magnum wagon. This thing is amazing. He bought it off auction from the (tow) yard. It has 17,000 miles on it, looks like it just drove off the show room floor (inside and out) and the best part was it books for $17,000 and he only paid $9,000. Talk about a blessed week when it came to the cars. Now we just need to get Tony's car done and i'll be content, at least for a while. Oh and Tony quit his job as a host and is now a call taker at the tow yard where Vinnie works. I hope it'll be a good thing. I'm just worried about them spending TOO much time together. I dont even want to spend that much time with Vinnie and i'm sleeping with him.

Friday: TODAY! yay!! Other than the normal beginning of the month crap at work, it was a pretty good day. We had Olive Garden for lunch. Oh, and OMG, they now sell that salad dressing in a bottle. I was too excited.

Tonite, i'm going to play bingo at the Cannery with Emily. Then tomorrow I have to go to the auction to help with the paperwork (i'm such a good wife), then tomorrow night is V's boss's birthday party at TGIFridays. Superbowl sunday will be interesting. V and Tony are going over to his boss's for a super bowl party and I am keeping their 19 mth old twin grandkids at our house. I told Vinnie he's either trying to make me even more depressed that we dont have kids yet, or make me declare that I am never having kids. Not sure yet what verdict he is aiming for.

No comments: